Read more for recipe and benefits.
Directions: Put 2-3 slices of fresh ginger root into a pot of water. Boil for 5-7 minutes. Turn off heat and let steep for another 4-5 minutes. Pour into your favoite mug, add 1/2 a freshly squeezed lemon and stir in some honey to taste. Enjoy. That's it!
- Increases concentration
- Relieves tension
- Warms the body: great for the elderly or those living in cold climates
- Loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants
- Aids digestion
- Uplifts mood
- Reduces nausea
- Soothes muscles spasms and menstrual cramps
- Helps relieve pain, bad breath and common cold
- Strengthens your immune system and fights infection
- Excellent stress-bustes
- Lemon increases alkaline balance in body to ward off colds and increase immunity.